If your business subscribes to Office 365 you will be aware of the excellent new collaboration and communication features now available to your team. But that’s only part of the story.
Did you know there have been over 250 user-level changes for Office 365 subscribers during the last 6 months?
Evergreen service overview video:
Watch this 2-minute video to find out more
- How do you and your teams keep up to date with changes?
- Do you and your colleagues support, and learn software features from, each other? This can increase the potential for incorrect information being shared
- Do you know how much time is spent by all your team members over the period of a week, a month or a year asking, “How do I do that?”
- Do you know how much time and money is spent on bespoke solutions that are available within Office 365?
- How much more efficient would everyone be if they were kept up to date regularly with the recent changes to their software?
Our PWM Evergreen service takes the strain for you. Each month, we collate the list of new features relevant to knowledge workers into a newsletter. A list of references and resources is compiled from multiple sources and we fill in the gaps with our own professionally designed reference guides and videos. You can then distribute these across your business. Can your business afford to do without the Office 365 Evergreen newsletter?
If you want to know what Office 365 is and how it can help your business, please read this What is Office 365 booklet.
Services note: for large organisations, it could be more cost effective to go with our Learn Hub service instead. The Learning Hub knowledge base provides a central point for learning materials and is updated on a monthly basis. Knowledge Base/Learning Hub Development