Microsoft Office Suite comprises of many individual software packages, depending on the version purchased. All of these programs are aimed at simplifying office tasks to make creating, organising and processing information easier.
Windows and Office Upgrade (Full) Overview
Upgrade training can be an ideal situation to include any changes to company IT Policy or procedure, please contact us to discuss this addition to your training course.
Duration: 1 day
Benefit: This course will benefit attendees wanting a thorough introduction to the changes within Microsoft Windows and Office and the new and improved features.
Course Objectives: By the end of this course, attendees will have a full understanding of the how to effectively work with the new features and functionality in their new version of Windows and Office.
- Key changes across Windows
- Key changes across Office
- Key changes across Word
- Key changes across Excel
- Key changes across PowerPoint
- Key changes across Outlook
Windows and Office Upgrade (Modular) Overview
Training days can be arranged in modular format where users attend just those upgrade sessions applicable to their needs. These modules can be delivered in a variety of formats and durations. Upgrade training can be an ideal situation to include any changes to company IT Policy or procedure, please contact us to discuss this addition to your training course.
Please contact us to discuss your needs in finer detail.
- What's new Microsoft Windows 8.1
- What's new in Word
- What's new in Excel
- What's new in PowerPoint
- What's new in Outlook
- Our Favourite Features of Office 2013
- Features Common to All of Office 2013
Office 2013 Upgrade Overview
Duration: 1 day
Benefit: This course will benefit anyone upgrading to Office 2013 and wanting to benefit from the new features and improvements.
Course Objectives: On completion of this course attendees will be confident in applying and using the key new features of Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Using Office 2013 Common Features
- Using the New Features of Word 2013
- Using the New Features of Excel 2013
- Using the New Features of Outlook 2013
- Using the New Features of PowerPoint 2013
- Create and Organise a OneNote Notebook