1. What factors made you to choose to work with PWM Training
Initially a referral from a member of staff; The relationship with PWM has grown in the last few years and they understand our needs and can adapt their training modules to our requirements
2. What did you like most about working with us?
The ability to adapt to suit the training we need as opposed to ‘This is what you get’; flexibility in approach is fantastic
3. Did you have any objections/hesitations before you decided to hire us? If so, what were they? How did we overcome your hesitations and objections?
It is always difficult to deal with an unknown company. You always feel that the bigger training houses have a better reputation. However, we operate in a world where we all have to start somewhere and big is not always best!
4. If you were to recommend us to a colleague, friend, or business associate, how would you describe the way we provide our service to you (or, the way we helped you achieve a certain result)?
PWM works with us and adapts to our needs; They are flexible in their approach and will give the options even if it means less income for them because they value the client and the long term relationships that this can build. We are a growing company and we hope that PWM will continue to grow with us.
5. Is there anything else you'd like to add that we haven't yet asked about?
It’s been particularly pleasing to have a consistent lead trainer from PWM, it’s good to get to know the people and great that Kerry is able to cover two of our key courses; Excel & Ppt.
6. Please can we share this information in our marketing materials? Please note that your name and company name will be shown after your testimonial on our website and in our portfolio documentation. This is necessary to show prospective clients the authenticity of our testimonials and to give our clients the options of contacting you for a more detailed reference. As mentioned above our email address will be given to request your contact details to ensure that these are only given to genuine prospective clients.