Marie Curie approached Kerry with a requirement to assist with the rollout of a new Charity Database application (IRIS Care) to support their Fundraising Teams. This would be an Instructor Lead Training project for over 700 users in a variety of job roles including Events Teams, Fundraising Operations, Telephone Appeals and Administration Support. The requirement included the delivery of application training as well as coaching in new working practices and policies.
Initial rollout: Kerry had to learn how the software worked and how it fitted into the business, and spend time understanding the changes to business procedures, to be able to communicate these effectively. Five modules were designed which could be delivered based on the audience, with two day training courses delivered around the UK to all users. A diary of application and process Frequently Asked Questions was created for attendees to reference, which also helped to shape the help topic files. At the end of each course feedback was provided for the development team to assist their reactive Charity Database.
Post Rollout: Many customised training sessions have been designed and delivered as more teams have started using CARE throughout Marie Curie.
A monthly schedule of 2-day Induction training courses for new starters is also delivered.
- • Contact Management
- • Events
- • Public Collections/Campaigns
- • Income Processing
Kerry has provided consistent, profession high level training over the last 5 years initiating many new staff into the intricacies of the CARE database.
1. What factors made you to choose to continue working with PWM Training
The fact that they understood our business and had provided a reliable and effective service in the past
2. What do you like most about working with us?
I have found that PWM are reliable, keen to understand the dynamics and requirement of our business and eager to offer a quality service in response to our needs. I consider that we work together in partnership, an approach which works well for us.
3. Did you have any objections/hesitations before you decided to hire us? If so, what were they? How did we overcome your hesitations and objections?
4. If you were to recommend us to a colleague or business associate, how would you describe the way we provide our service to you (or, the way we helped you achieve a certain result)?
I have commissioned PWM to work with us on a number of high profile and business critical IT projects and they have always worked with us to understand our needs and to deliver a high quality and cost effective product. As a client, I don’t have to worry about what is being delivered, I know it will be relevant to our needs, of good quality and that PWM are prepared to work flexibly with us.
5. Is there anything else you'd like to add that we haven't yet asked about?
6. Please can we share this information in our marketing materials? Please note that your name and company name will be shown after your testimonial on our website and in our portfolio documentation. This is necessary to show prospective clients the authenticity of our testimonials and to give our clients the options of contacting you for a more detailed reference. As mentioned above our email address will be given to request your contact details to ensure that these are only given to genuine prospective clients.
Yes this is fine